Information We Collect About You
While visiting our Website, we may collect several types of information from you and about you as a user of our Website, including: personal information you may provide to us so we may contact you, such as your name, address, email, company, phone number, and other related information requested on our online forms; and records and copies of your correspondence, if you contact us through the Website.
Information We Track About You
Usage Details and IP Addresses. As you navigate through the Website, we may also collect details of your visits to our Website, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data, and the resources that you access, as well as information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information. This is statistical data about our users’ equipment, browsing actions and patterns, and is not intended to identify any specific individual.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us in the following ways:
- To provide you with marketing communication and information.
- Provide information about products or services that you request from us.
- To respond to your inquiries for posted positions.
- Respond to requests for proposals.
- Subscribe to newsfeeds, blogs and emails.
- Provide you with invitations to seminars, conferences and other engagements.
- Collect anonymous traffic data and geographic location, derived from your IP address, and perform web analytics by using software and cookies.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose personal information that you provide via this Website to third parties such as contractors, vendors and service providers we use to support our business and this Website. We may also disclose your personal information to third parties to:
- Comply with any court order or other legal obligation.
- Protect the rights, property, or safety of the Firm, our clients, customers, employees, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection, information security and other related matters.